well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I Got Boosted!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Got Boosted!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted
It's Oklahoma, so I could pick among all three. Freedom of choice (and more likely fewer people here getting boosters).

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Did you mix it up?

Details man! We need details!

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markj:
Did you mix it up?

I stuck with the same thing (Moderna). I can't really explain why.

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
quote:
Originally posted by markj:
Did you mix it up?

I stuck with the same thing (Moderna). I can't really explain why.

I will be doing the same too. Moderna. How are you feeling?

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Me three, when I don't have to wait in a big line to play the Moderna lottery. A few more weeks, perhaps.

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I've got some flu-like feelings today, but nowhere near as bad as the second shot. I'll just need to take it very easy today.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
People's reactions to these shots are all over the map. One friend who had basically no reaction to her first two Moderna shots was down for three days with the booster. Another friend who had a terrible time with her second Moderna had a minor reaction to the booster. And my 96 year old friend who got two initial Moderna plus a booster had not much of a reaction to any of them....though I wonder if her age and a possible low immune response might have something to do with the lack of side effects...

Shrug

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37942 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post