well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump's letter to the committee

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump's letter to the committee
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
Did not make it through the first page. Now
we know who taught Herschel Walker to think.

Not an easy read

Looks like he kept some of the letterhead.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Painful to read. I didn't get very far either.

He's such a pathetic individual.

And related to the hearings....don't know if anyone watched yesterday's hearing and/or has seen the footage of the congressional leaders trying to get help defending the Capitol.

Nancy Pelosi, if you'll pardon the expression, has brass balls....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37885 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Tried reading it again. Seems to be 4 of 14 pages.
Wonder who helped him. 14 pages is a lot of work for that guy.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Somebody should try to translate that into symbolic logic. I suspect most of it would cancel into gobbledygook and what's left would say f*** you.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Some of the last ten pages is what looks like badly photoshopped pictures showing crowds that the Fake News MSM didn't report on. Or something like that...

The rest of it is the same conspiracy theories that his A team of lawyers and the My Pillow guy came up with.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37885 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
It's amusing that a former POTUS would use this style to write a letter. It gave me a much needed laugh.

I made it through the first page, fwiw.

Posts: 24717 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
He didn’t write it.

He would never call Bennie Thompson “honorable” even as a title.

He would never call the Select Committee” “select”. He has consistently called them “the unselect committee”.

“Determinatively dishonest” is beyond his vocabulary (unless that’s a phrase he memorized from Roy Cohn).

Nope. I-1 did not write that.

I skimmed a page and a half.

It’s not a legal submission or a legal document of any sort. It’s a written hissy fit for his slobbering supporters to consume.

Sadly, this azz-clown may end up in the White House again. We should ponder that notion with existential dread.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Read the last page if you think Trump wrote it.
It is too coherent.
I think one of his disciples wrote it. He tried to make it read as though Trump wrote it.
Don't doubt that Trump signed it.

Popularity Seeker
Picture of Catseye3
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sadly, this azz-clown may end up in the White House again. We should ponder that notion with existential dread.

Well, there goes my LOLCritturs sidecar high.

Frowner

"Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace." -- Mike Ditka

Posts: 753 | Registered: 27 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of Catseye3
posted Hide Post
Having long since wearied of all things Trump, and most especially of his latest publicity-grabbing caper with the files, and having a gutful of being jerked around by his desperate and pathetic bids for my attention, I walked away, figuring to return if and when his '24 bid becomes real. Therefore I knew nothing of this letter. Came this close to reading it, but from what y'all say it sounds like more of the same-oh, and who needs it.

I will only add that it seems improbable that he wrote the letter; staying with 14 pages worth of effort on anything is, as he has made clear, well beyond his skillz.

"Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace." -- Mike Ditka

Posts: 753 | Registered: 27 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post