well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Cya London -> Hiya Denver
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cya London -> Hiya Denver
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Does Niwot still have the fabulous piano store?

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20461 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Did you keep your house? I can’t remember. Oh, and welcome home!

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20461 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Nina, Chief Niwot indeed. Over the past 5 to 10 years Niwot has embraced their Indian heritage, with several very nicely done carvings along the main road through town. Pretty cool IMO.

Jodi, Chris Finger Piano's is now a restaurant. I think they may still have a few pianos around somewhere, but there's not a store front anywhere that I know of. I still bump into Jonathan from time to time, although it must be 3 or 4 years at least since I saw him last.

We donated our piano we got from them to the local high school quite a few years ago. I still have a couple of keyboards, and keep thinking maybe I'll start playing again. Honestly though it's certainly possible I'll never get back to it at all.

And yes, we still have our house. Our girl Kassi is living there now and is saving up to buy her own house, so we won't be moving back in at the moment. We're looking for something else as we speak. Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I think I've lived in an census-designated place or two. Lol.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post