well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    When Trump goes on his next Anti-Immigrant rant ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When Trump goes on his next Anti-Immigrant rant ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Helpful Facts

This is from an organization (CATO) not noted for its love of Democrats.

Money picture:

You are more likely to be killed by a native born "American" than an illegal immigrant. The safest crowd to be around are legal immigrants.

This will be conveniently ignored by our "LA LA LA" fingers-in-ears GOP cult friends.

Posts: 12758 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Maybe legal immigrants are too busy working their asses off and illegal immigrants are too downtrodden to fully participate in crime at the levels seen among native born Americans.

Just a theory.

Posts: 25287 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
I was just watching the pre-game interviews for tonight's debate and I'm absolutely incensed at CNN's reporters who don't challenge the Orwellian gaslighting of the MAGA acolytes with, you know, actual facts. No wonder we are where we are.

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21538 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post