well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    SoCal people!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SoCal people!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted
I confess that my California geography is murky. I'm going to be signing in Orange, California on Sunday, but I think that is pretty far from where our WTF Californians live.

However, if I'm wrong about that, PM me and let's see if we can get together. I have a little free time before the 3 pm event at Book Carnival and a lot of free time afterward, so coffee, dinner, drinks, or whatever you've got time to do are all possible.

--------------------------------
Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15520 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Ha! I’m about 5 miles from Orange. My wife was born there. We’ve had three houses in Orange over the years.

We’re going out of town this weekend but I should be back in time for dinner or a later get together.

Sending PM.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34990 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post