well-temperedforum.groupee.net
BoJo on Prigozhin

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/6283925897

28 August 2023, 04:55 AM
jon-nyc
BoJo on Prigozhin
Excerpts from an op-ed

“It can’t have been more than a few seconds between the explosion aboard the otherwise reliable Embraer Legacy 600 executive jet, and the moment the Russian thug blacked out in his vertiginous acceleration to earth; and yet in that instant I am certain that he knew with perfect clarity what had happened…”

“He knew whose hidden hand was sending him 28,000 ft down, to be immolated with the rest of his Wagner group companions in a fireball in the countryside of the Tver region north of Moscow – and then on downwards, of course, for the shade of Prigozhin: down, down to Hades and the Tartarean pit below.”

“As the detonation sucked the air out of the aircraft’s cabin, I would wager that the last thought in the doomed dome of Prigozhin’s skull was ‘Putin!’, preceded by one of the many profanities in which the former jailbird and hotdog salesman was so fluent…”

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

29 August 2023, 09:20 AM
Piano*Dad
The full op-ed

He is not the first I have seen making this argument, but he says it well ... though in a few too many words!