well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    congratulations!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

congratulations!
 Login/Join

Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Ycul
posted
At last - what a relief! Well done everyone - I’m really chuffed for you all

--------------------------------
the past sure is tense

Posts: 1147 | Location: Under a mulberry bush. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Hope you are doing well.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
I had to look up what "chuffed" mean, but still, good to see you back, Ycul!

How's life?

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12692 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Holy cow! Good to see you again!

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20462 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ycul
posted Hide Post
All good here, thanks.
There’s a thick band of fog hanging over the island today that will probably hang around for the next few days but at least it’s mild. (Yes, conforming to stereotype I’m talking about the weather

the past sure is tense

Posts: 1147 | Location: Under a mulberry bush. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ycul
posted Hide Post
How’s everyone here? Do you still meet up every now and again?

the past sure is tense

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
SO cool to see you here.

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Nice to see you, Ycul!

Yes, I think most of us are breathing a sign of relief-- but we're also coming to grips with the notion that we may have gotten rid of Trump, but there are millions of people who voted for him because of what he stood for, as well as untold numbers who gritted their teeth and voted for Biden because they couldn't stand Trump, not necessarily because they disagreed with him.

We'll need to get that figured out. Calling all Trump losers deplorables or ignorant rednecks isn't going to help. In many ways we were lucky that Trump was such a buffoon. A less ridiculous candidate would most likely have won.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post