well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Individual 1 at war with George Conway

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/5741061366

20 March 2019, 09:38 AM
wtg
Individual 1 at war with George Conway
Poor George. He's suffering from TDS, too.

quote:
President Trump turned up the heat Wednesday in his feud with George Conway, calling the spouse of adviser Kellyanne Conway a “stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”

“George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

In one of the more bizarre feuds of the Trump era, George Conway has repeatedly questioned the president’s mental health on social media, all while his wife continues to work at the White House.

He fired back within seconds Wednesday, tweeting: "You seem determined to prove my point. Good for you! #NarcissisticPersonalityDisorder."

He added: "You. Are. Nuts."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...uclear-george-conway

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

20 March 2019, 11:34 AM
Nina
The Conways seem like a fun couple. suave
20 March 2019, 11:37 AM
Piano*Dad
Truly an odd couple.
20 March 2019, 12:05 PM
pianojuggler
popcorn

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

20 March 2019, 12:46 PM
QuirtEvans
The daily tension in that household must be pretty thick.
20 March 2019, 12:57 PM
pianojuggler
I read one article that said they get along just peachy as a couple and that their whole public presence is just a show.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

20 March 2019, 01:41 PM
RealPlayer
Reminds me of what someone once said about Mary Matalin and James Carville: "Well, the sex must be great." Big Grin

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

20 March 2019, 02:52 PM
CHAS
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:
Reminds me of what someone once said about Mary Matalin and James Carville: "Well, the sex must be great." Big Grin

Big Grin

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

20 March 2019, 05:03 PM
jon-nyc
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:

I can’t imagine hate-fvcking your own spouse, but hey, we’re all different I guess.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

20 March 2019, 05:04 PM
jon-nyc
Can we pause for a minute and reflect on his using the phrase ‘husband from hell’?

He might as well have called him a fat narcissist with a combover.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

20 March 2019, 05:05 PM
wtg
Make-up sex. They could be having a lot of it.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

20 March 2019, 05:28 PM
pianojuggler
We are talking about a woman who looks like a cross between Cruella de Vil and Skeletor.

And a man who looks like a well-dressed dumpling.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

20 March 2019, 05:52 PM
wtg
When I posted that, I was referring to Mary and James.

And trying *really* hard not to think about the Conways.

Bazootiehead-in-training

20 March 2019, 06:51 PM
LL
SHE is the one who is pathetic.

From the first viewings, I cannot stand her stance, her voice, her talking over whomever is interviewing her...blah blah blah

The earth laughs in flowers

20 March 2019, 06:52 PM
LL
And anyone who is as skinny as she, is not a happy person. And that fake constant smile? Ugh.

Poor he.

The earth laughs in flowers