well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Buh Bye, Elizabeth!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buh Bye, Elizabeth!
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
Oh, so delighted to see Elizabeth Holmes convicted!

A modern day snake oil saleswoman. Who then cried domestic abuse when she got caught.

The moral of our story: Maybe you can get away with cheating poor people, but you’ll do time if you mess with the rich and powerful.

Bernie Madoff can explain it.

Posts: 19765 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25730 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Yes! I have been following this for sometime.

I still don't get the whole black clothes, low voice thang...

For a similar story of the rich being duped (due diligence doesn't seem to be a skill they have) there a great 2018 doc film "Sour Grapes".

"Documentary about the fine and rare wine auction market centering around a counterfeiter who befriended the rich and powerful and sold millions of dollars of fraudulent wine through the top auction houses"

Very entertaining. Evil

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post