well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    “It’s a hard no” - Bernie campaign refuses help from Bloomberg if they win

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“It’s a hard no” - Bernie campaign refuses help from Bloomberg if they win
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/a...tter_impression=true

Of course they don’t really get a say, in that the money can’t go to the campaign anyway.

All he can really do is spend the money against Trump.

But sanders just gave Bloomberg a face saving way to back away from his previous commitment.

What a ******* idiot he is.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
He will energize millions of millennials who will then watch the Democratic party implode. Many of them will then leave politics, frustrated and angry, becoming the next source of populist "energy" ripping apart the fabric of tolerance in the US political system.

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Oh, and Howard Wolfson, Trump's right hand man, already replied that they won't spend it if it isn't wanted.

Now, let us Democrats get back to the business of helping Bernie explain the bright side of the Castro regime and see if we can't win Florida....

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post