well-temperedforum.groupee.net
How to Live Like a Hell-Raising Israeli Bread Baker

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/5653906397

22 December 2019, 06:50 PM
Steve Miller
Interesting guy, interesting story, interesting bread:

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

23 December 2019, 11:40 AM
CHAS
Ole
Now I crave some artisan bread.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

23 December 2019, 02:55 PM
RealPlayer
Interesting guy and an interesting approach to life and career.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

24 December 2019, 11:47 AM
piqué
Very inspiring!

quote:
Ask yourself why you’re doing the same thing you were doing last year; ask if there is a very good reason for it, and then ask again. Become a “rhinoceros,” someone with such thick skin that when people come to you with their questions—how could you leave and how could you write that and how could you throw your own people under the bus like that—you could recognize that those questions are about their limitations, and not yours.

fear is the thief of dreams

25 December 2019, 12:01 AM
RealPlayer
Well, he is still in the food biz, but thinks widely about it. It's not like going from baking to playing music or designing automobiles. But I do love his spirit.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

25 December 2019, 04:02 PM
wtg
quote:
How to live life like Erez Komarovsky: Ignore people's advice, avoid tradition for tradition's sake, and stop following recipes. A bountiful home garden helps too.

sounds like a plan to me.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training