well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    This group will know

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This group will know
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
I need recommendations please for gardening gloves.

I want to buy the on Amazon Prime.

I have two "flower beds." They are plastic sheets covered by rocks (you put potted plants on them).

The problem is they are small and surrounded by textured concrete block. Do when you pull the weeds and grass you inevitably cut your hands.

I want basic cloth, hand size, and washable.

Anyone?

Posts: 24720 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I rip used to rip through fabric gloves like crazy, so now I use leather gloves for nearly all gardening tasks.

If I need a finer touch, I just work barehanded.

Sorry I can't help.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I have always used the nitrile gloves, they are coated on the fingers and palm and stretchy fabric on the back, and it’s easy to wash them. You want them to fit, not be loose.

https://www.amazon.com/Atlas-N...-Green/dp/B001B4G968

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20459 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
These look good. Thanks, Jodi!

Do you see other sizes? I can't find them.

Posts: 24720 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
I have these and really like

Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves for Women and Men. Ultimate Barehand Sensitivity Work Glove for Gardening, Fishing, Clamming, Restoration Work & More. S, M, L, XL, XXL (1 Pack XL)…
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W...cp_tai_ZkXUEbN52YPKF

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post