well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Amanda Knox "sobs" as she's "re-convicted" of "slander"

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amanda Knox "sobs" as she's "re-convicted" of "slander"
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
https://nypost.com/2024/06/05/...ll-in-slander-case/?
utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

Let's get a few things straight off the bat.

Amanda Knox was never "exonerated" of rape and murder. Let me repeat that. Amanda Knox was never "exonerated" of rape and murder.

I know this case inside and out. Actually, I'm reading a book focusing on the evidence in the case right now. I bought it on Kindle and just got around to reading it in earnest. It's the best book that's been written focusing on the evidence in the case and by that I mean the evidence at every phase of the trial and its many appeals throughout the Italian legal process. I'm half way through the book. The writing is excellent. The analysis is interesting. I've learned nothing new about the evidence itself I don't think that would be possible. We'll see.

2. "Slander" is not her conviction. She was convicted of a law code violation (the Italian system is codified based on the Napoleonic Code layered on top of the original, and similar, ancient Roman system, as opposed to the common law system we have in English speaking countries).

Her conviction is for being found guilty of a law that roughly translates to-- "impeding the course of justice." Of course it has a name, but I'll leave that aside.

3. She could not have been convicted twice. That's not the way it works. In other words, her appeal failed.

4. She said she was in the house when Meredith Kercher was murdered and that her boss (was was Black as was one of the three actual rapists and murders, Rudy, I don't have the spelling of his last name off hand, her mafia princeling boyfriend, Sollecito (See: Montreal, same family, from Bari) and herself. Interestingly enough, it was her boyfriend's family which was responsible for the blatant, black and white letter corruption which resulted in her guilty verdict at the first and actual trial not being upheld.

5. The Supreme Court (the Court of Legitimacy), the same one that illegally evaluated evidence when its remit was the evaluation of legal process, the same which failed to uphold Knox and Sollecito's guilty verdict, even it stated in writing (as is necessary in the Italian system that a) Amanda Knox was in the house at the time of the murder and b) Amanda Knox washed blood off her hands.

A few observations. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes solve this crime. It's bloody (sic) obvious Amanda Knox was the one who, in fact, slashed Meredith Kercher's throat with a kitchen knife, watched Rudy flee the scence, and along with her boyfriend, performed a clean up, and staged a burglary.

I can prove everything I've said. None of it is speculation. None of it is hyperbole.

Amanda Knox, a true psychopath, murdered Meredith Kercher, and then flipped the script in a gruesome way by falsely adopting a persona of perpetual victimhood stolen from her murdered

It didn't hurt that Amanda's father in Seattle hired Boeing's PR firm (since dissolved) resulting in utterly slanted, bias, and ignorant news coverage. This PR spin has taken on a life of it's own.

Finally, I will repeat myself a second time. Amanda Knox was never "exonerated." She is a ghoulish, evil soul. She belongs in solitary confinement in this lifetime and in hell in the the next one.

Posts: 25169 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post