well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Apps and Gadgets to Help You Cope With Tinnitus
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apps and Gadgets to Help You Cope With Tinnitus
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Ugh, tinnitus. I've had it for around 8-10 years, a constant ringing (slightly different tones) in both ears. I'm pretty sure (as is my doc) that it's a side effect of using acetaminophen/Tylenol at high doses for years before they knew that it was bad for you.

Posts: 35382 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Ugh, tinnitus. I've had it for around 8-10 years, a constant ringing (slightly different tones) in both ears. I'm pretty sure (as is my doc) that it's a side effect of using acetaminophen/Tylenol at high doses for years before they knew that it was bad for you.

I’ve understood Ibuprphen is a problem but Acetaminophen is not?

J

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post