well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    How's the weather?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How's the weather?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
It's 94 here, expected to be 96.

94 already makes it the hottest day this summer. Eeker

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
You don't want to know. Don't want to gloat. That would not be nice. Big Grin

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
It's 94 here, expected to be 96.

94 already makes it the hottest day this summer. Eeker

94 is your hottest day of this summer? We’ve been hotter, but probably not as humid as you.

Today it’s overcast and 71 at 1:30 pm, expecting high of 82.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
You don't want to know. Don't want to gloat. That would not be nice. Big Grin

VeryAngry

Wink

I don't remember it being higher than 94. It didn't make it to 95. It's something like 93 at 5:00. GoneMad

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
It's one of those "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" days in Chicago. Rain, lightning, sun and mist ranging from the low 70's to the 80's...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Sunny and 78 in Central Ohio. A bit humid but then it usually is.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to September!

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Update. It’s currently pouring rain with thunder and lightning. They had to shut down the outdoor music festival I’m attending. Pretty typical for this area - forecasts are never more than wild guesses at best.

Pleasant enough, though. Listening to the rain on the trailer roof is very soothing.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Hot, 90's again today, officially in a drought.

I am planning to visit city hall to complain about silly sprinklers on monument lawns..really?

I walk for breaks at work and the Merrimack River is VERY low...Our water supply!

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
[/url]

Bright and breezy here

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
I's been the most beautiful August I can remember in my life. 70's and 80's, low humidity, mostly sunny. Outstanding. It's usually upper 80's to 90's and quite humid.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13559 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
As rontuner said, variable weather here in Chicago yesterday.

We had super dense fog here overnight but looks like it will burn off this morning.

The air and water show is this weekend. They cancelled some of the performances because of the low cloud deck; today may be better.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
That dog is looking for something. Maybe one of these?

(I bought that poster at the Mill Race Inn, schlepped it home, and had it framed.)

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Driving through California's central valley a couple of days ago ... 104.

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
Driving through California's central valley a couple of days ago ... 104.

Yeah - it doesn’t start getting really hot until September. Cool