well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    New House Round Up
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New House Round Up
 Login/Join

Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
Hostas are so easy to divide and move! I have zero talent in this area and have done it with success many times. Last year I put some in large pots for our deck just to have extra (free) greenery. They were gorgeous all summer and they popped right back up this spring even though I didn’t move or cover the pots!

--------------------------------
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4103 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
SK,
Hope the move and settling go well.
Plants? We got 6 inches of snow a couple of days ago. The chives are doing well. They don't mind the snow. They bloom every year.
Plan to plant lupine seeds when the soil gets over 55 degrees. The air has not been that high yet.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25844 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Very Nice.

Posts: 25196 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post