well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Taking out the trash while black ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taking out the trash while black ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Lansing Police

How 'bout a suit that taxes the police department retirement fund. I suspect that might get their attention.

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Going after the retirement fund appears to be a good tactic.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I don't know what to say, it's so frustrating to see this happen again and again. Curse

This time, thankfully no one was hurt, but often that's not how it ends.

I imagine the father was practicing some next level self control, because he must have been about to lose it. I hope the son isn't too traumatized by this, but I imagine that he is. Frowner

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18430 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
When the father put his hands in his pockets, my panic level rose a notch.

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post