well-temperedforum.groupee.net
FB

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/5133984897

06 August 2023, 08:17 PM
Bernard
FB
For my FB friends... My account was hijacked this afternoon. I went through FB's recovery process but it rejected my uploaded ID and is now stuck in a loop. I don't think I'll ever get the account back.

FYI, I have created a new account called Bernard Dauphinais and you will know it is my account because I'm using a picture of Cielo (my hand raised lovebird) as my profile pic.

I suggest you unfriend from Bernard Edgar Allard Dauphinais and use Bernard Dauphinais... if you so desire.

--------------------------------
http://www.twistandvibrations.blogspot.com/

06 August 2023, 08:22 PM
ShiroKuro
Oh no!! What a hassle! Maybe it will get corrected eventually.

Anyway, thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry you have to deal with this!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

06 August 2023, 08:23 PM
rontuner
ugh. Thanks for letting us know!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

06 August 2023, 09:05 PM
big al
I don't do FB so it is not a concern of mine.

I'm sorry it takes an event like this to bring you back into our midst, Bernard. I hope all is well with you.

Big Al

Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

07 August 2023, 09:57 AM
Mikhailoh
Done

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

07 August 2023, 08:38 PM
Axtremus
I tried, but could not fine a "Bernard Dauphinais" account that uses a bird as its profile picture. Shrug
07 August 2023, 09:18 PM
AdagioM
Found it and requested

http://pdxknitterati.com

07 August 2023, 09:41 PM
wtg
Not on FB here, either. And sorry to hear about the hassle. But good to see you, and I hope you're doing well...

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

07 August 2023, 11:54 PM
piqué
quote:
Originally posted by Bernard:
For my FB friends... My account was hijacked this afternoon. I went through FB's recovery process but it rejected my uploaded ID and is now stuck in a loop. I don't think I'll ever get the account back.

FYI, I have created a new account called Bernard Dauphinais and you will know it is my account because I'm using a picture of Cielo (my hand raised lovebird) as my profile pic.

I suggest you unfriend from Bernard Edgar Allard Dauphinais and use Bernard Dauphinais... if you so desire.

I will do this. Sorry you lost all your posts and photos to a hacker. Frowner

fear is the thief of dreams

07 August 2023, 11:59 PM
piqué
Bernard, I can't find your new FB ID. All I get is some guy in Minneapolis.

fear is the thief of dreams

08 August 2023, 12:17 AM
jodi
It seems to be gone.

Smiler Jodi

08 August 2023, 01:05 AM
RealPlayer
I just see your most recent posts under your old name.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

08 August 2023, 09:32 AM
Mikhailoh
Same here.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

08 August 2023, 10:13 AM
CHAS
Will wait for more news on this.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

08 August 2023, 11:44 AM
markj
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
I tried, but could not fine a "Bernard Dauphinais" account that uses a bird as its profile picture. Shrug

+1