well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hey, Bernard, I was in your old neighborhood

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, Bernard, I was in your old neighborhood
 Login/Join

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted
I'd never been to Greenpoint before, but there was a concert of electronic (and live) music there last week. In a funky decommissioned diner called Sunview Lunchnet (luncheonette). It's only used for music now. A strange place to listen to music, only slightly larger than my living room, but it was fun. Opposite a park on Nassau Ave.

Still quite a few storefronts with signs in Polish.

Sunview Lunchnet

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:
I'd never been to Greenpoint before, but there was a concert of electronic (and live) music there last week. In a funky decommissioned diner called Sunview Lunchnet (luncheonette). It's only used for music now. A strange place to listen to music, only slightly larger than my living room, but it was fun. Opposite a park on Nassau Ave.

Still quite a few storefronts with signs in Polish.

Sunview Lunchnet

Oh cool! That's the park I lived on; I was on the side opposite the school. Oh, it was a lovely neighborhood. That's Winthrop Park, although it was renamed along the way to Monsignor McGoldrich Park but I refused to call it that and called it by it's original name.

--------------------------------
http://www.twistandvibrations.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10574 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post