well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Weird and wild animal behaviors

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/4643928797

09 December 2022, 09:05 AM
wtg
Weird and wild animal behaviors
quote:
The diverse animals that dwell on Earth have adapted to survive in their environments and interact with members of their and other species in ways that can be exquisitely fine-tuned—and sometimes downright weird. Every year researchers turn up new findings on the strange, cool and sometimes hilarious behaviors animals can exhibit, and 2022 was certainly no exception. Below Scientific American has rounded up a few of our favorites from the past year.

https://www.scientificamerican...rs-revealed-in-2022/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

09 December 2022, 11:37 AM
Doug
I enjoyed this article, and it’s about science. Does this make me serious minded now?
09 December 2022, 11:52 AM
RealPlayer
ThumbsUp

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

09 December 2022, 01:28 PM
wtg
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I enjoyed this article, and it’s about science. Does this make me serious minded now?

You're ready to attend a scientific conference. Don't forget to mention the octopus food fights - you'll be the talk of the gathering!

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

10 December 2022, 10:20 AM
CHAS
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

Of course it does. Maybe not quite at a Nobel level yet, but keep working at it.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.