well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Things kinda seem to be piling up

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things kinda seem to be piling up
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Sidney Powell plead guilty. TFG says she was never his attorney. Except back in 2020 he talked about what a great addition she was to his legal team.

Kenneth Chesebro plead guilty.

Jenna Ellis plead guilty (with tears).

quote:
Ellis began to cry as she asked to address the court.

"What I did not do, but should have done, your honor, was to make sure that the facts the other lawyers alleged to be true were in fact true," Ellis said. "In the frenetic pace of attempting to raise challenges to the election in several states including Georgia, I failed to do my due diligence. I believe in and I value election integrity. If I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...uQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Mark Meadows was granted immunity.

quote:
as described to ABC News, Meadows privately told Smith's investigators that -- to this day -- he has yet to see any evidence of fraud that would have kept now-president Joe Biden from the White House, and he told them he agrees with a government assessment at the time that the 2020 presidential election was the most secure election in U.S. history.

quote:
Meadows told investigators he believes the Justice Department was taking allegations of fraud seriously, properly investigating them, and doing all they could to find legitimate cases of fraud -- and he told investigators he relayed all that to Trump a few weeks after the election, the sources said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chie...l/story?id=104231281

Michael Cohen testified today.

quote:
Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s onetime loyal aide turned vocal antagonist, took the witness stand Tuesday to testify against Trump in a $250 million civil fraud trial, telling the judge that the former president ordered Cohen to falsify financial documents.

In measured tones, Cohen testified that when he worked for Trump as his lawyer and fixer, Trump directed him to modify documents that represented Trump’s net worth so that they reflected the number Trump desired.

“I was tasked by Mr. Trump to increase the total assets based upon a number that he arbitrarily elected,” Cohen said, “and my responsibility, along with [former Trump Organization CFO] Allen Weisselberg, predominantly, was to reverse engineer the various different asset classes, increase those assets in order to achieve the number that Mr. Trump had tasked us.”

https://www.politico.com/news/...imony-trump-00123255

And that's just in the last week or so.... popcorn

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post