well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Looks like I'm going to make it

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/4533910597

07 October 2020, 08:54 PM
Steve Miller
Looks like I'm going to make it
Had my physical today and everything looks good except my weight. Working on that so I feel pretty good about it.

I also got a flu shot, a tetanus shot and a pneumonia shot. The flu shot arm doesn't hurt at all but the tetanus shot arm hurts a bit. Should be gone by tomorrow.

Later I also got a Covid test of the 15 minute result variety. Definitely not a big deal - a nasal swab just barely inside of my nose. Glad to say I am negative and if I stay out of the White House I should be able to stay that way.

I also got an appointment for a colonoscopy. Frowner

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

07 October 2020, 09:04 PM
wtg
Good for you!

Don't be surprised if the tetanus is sore for a bit longer. I find that one lingers for a while....

We've been doing the health catch-up work, too. I've seen a PCP and gotten a physical for the first time in 8 years, had a colonoscopy, got my teeth cleaned, and had my annual eye exam yesterday. I called in the morning to make an appt and they offered me a 3:40 pm . Cancellation, doncha know.

Mr wtg has a new hip and a relatively healthy bladder.

We're good to go into hibernation for the winter!

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to loveā€¦ and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

07 October 2020, 09:20 PM
Piano*Dad
quote:
I also got an appointment for a colonoscopy.

Pain in the ass, man ... Big Grin
07 October 2020, 11:08 PM
Mikhailoh
quote:

I also got an appointment for a colonoscopy. Frowner

No sh!t?

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

08 October 2020, 09:53 AM
CHAS
ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Toe surgery was on Sept. 15th. Walked gingerly in shoes this morning.
It is going to take a while. Expect to ski in January. Had the surgery because alpine skiing well requires a good big toe. The bends required for nordic skiing were too painful.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.