well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Rose Parade is Cancelled

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rose Parade is Cancelled
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
I hadn't thought about this but it makes sense. It also means that I am not the only one who sees quarantines and such stretching well in to 2021.

First time in 75 years.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34918 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Not expecting much from 2021. This problem will not be going away.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Frowner

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Especially when you think of the amount of time of planning construction that is needed ahead of time.

When we lived in LA 30 years ago, my parents came to visit and we to them to visit the 'shed' where the floats were being constructed..it was fabulous!!!

As for 2020, I have completely written it off...there is NO way normal will be here before next year.. Frowner

Once I accepted that, nothing surprises me..sad, yes...but at least we can let go of expectations.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post