well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    HAPPY 5782th BIRTHDAY, WORLD!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HAPPY 5782th BIRTHDAY, WORLD!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
And many more...

Likewise to all of us, a sweet, healthy and Happy New Year!* And an inscription in the Book of Life.

An especially difficult task this year, yet one we are all challenged to contribute to however we can.

AKA repairing the world, Tikkun ha'Olam.
"For the Sake of Heaven" (LeMa'an haShamayin) as Martin Buber translated the classic expression from Scriptures to title one of his books.

*Unbidden, the injunctions of the blankety blank Keto diet enter my mind.

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Likewise to all of us, a sweet, healthy and Happy New Year!

To you as well!!

Flower

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18548 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Add me to the New Year celebration!!

ThumbsUp

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37955 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post