well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Well, Darn It To Heck. I Went And Got Myself Hooked On Succession (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, Darn It To Heck. I Went And Got Myself Hooked On Succession (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
Crap.

I started watching Succession when it first got popular, but lost interest after a few episodes. People are losing their minds over it now, so I gave it another chance.

Mmmmm, it's very good.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
It's Mr. Nina's current favorite. I haven't watched it yet, and will likely have to have a serious binge to catch up with him. I'm still planning on watching it, though.

I have zero spoilers.

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
Can't watch dysfunctional families

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21353 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
We love it!

No spoilers from me. Smiler

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15518 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
Can't watch dysfunctional families

Thank you. Will avoid it.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25722 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
We watched the first episode and found that we hated every single character. Not a redeeming human quality in any of them. Hoped for all the helicopters to crash and be done with it.

Mayor of Kingstown is much better.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13564 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Mr. Nina had the same reaction, and warned me. His advice was to hang on until the end of the 2nd (or was it 3rd?) episode. YMMV.

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what you’re talking about. Some TV show, I assume.

I’ll just say that after 32 years in aviation, when someone says “NO SPOILERS” my first reaction is “great… a flight controls problem.”

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
I bailed on about episode 5.

It got much better pretty quickly. The acting and scripts improved also.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post