well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    How to delete emails from trump

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to delete emails from trump
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted
They come from him, from family etc.

At first I responded to get me off your list. I hate him

From last week to this, my email box got filled with about 50 more.

They go directly to my junk box, but still...I dont want them filling up my junk box.

Unbelieveable how he is flooding the emails.

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Maybe I mean BLOCK them from appearing...

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Create an email filter that deletes anything from the email addresses that send the emails. You could also create a filter that deletes them if it mentions Trump in the subject.

You could also try entering trump into the From, To, Cc or Bcc address parameter of the filter and it might act as a wildcard.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions.
More confusion...nothing like that showed up on IPAD but this morning on the big Mac,

I discovered another 23...and all different names and emails...all trump family and people. And I discovered they are all on G MAIL. So maybe I can go on their and do their blocks or deletes.

If I ever had wanted to, after this bombardment and overloading my emails, I would never support or send money (yes, mostly that is what seems to be their desire).