well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Dealcoholized wine

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/3943991897

25 March 2023, 08:32 PM
Mikhailoh
Dealcoholized wine
I bought a bottle today just for fun.

It's not bad. Lacking a little backbone, but it has a lot of NZ Sauvignon Blanc character.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

25 March 2023, 08:45 PM
wtg
Something I might be interested in. My liver is still recovering from the gallstone I passed so I'm in zero alcohol mode. But even before that, I've found that alcohol just doesn't agree with me as I've gotten older.

Please keep us posted if you try any others.

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

25 March 2023, 08:46 PM
jodi
I’ve been drinking NA beer, would love to try the wine.

Smiler Jodi

25 March 2023, 08:49 PM
wtg
Yea, have done NA beer. I kind of like the dry hopped Clausthaler

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

25 March 2023, 08:55 PM
rontuner
We go to weekly wine tastings and last month they had a few NA wines to try.... I'd put them similar to the first generation NA beers - blech!

The wine guy talked about how much of the taste component is the alcohol - when removed, it becomes unbalanced. Work in progress.

Brooklyn Brewing "Special Effects" hoppy amber is my current favorite NA beer. It is available in our local grocery store.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

25 March 2023, 11:46 PM
RealPlayer
I have tried a few NA beers, even highly touted ones. They were all missing that je ne sais quoi. But then I don’t drink much beer anyway.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray