well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Over/under set at 273.5
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Over/under set at 273.5
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...nt-betting-odds.html

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
I think the over/under on his height would also be interesting. I’m thinking about 6’1”

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking he's more like 6'0".

As for weight, I'm terrible at guessing that, but I'd bet over 273.5.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Out of an overabundance of fairness to him, I know that my height has gone down by at least an inch over the years.

I have no guess on the weight, but will simply imagine the incandescent rage when the real numbers are published.

Incidentally, did anyone see this statistic today? Assuming the poll is even close to accurate, if he says the Fulton County sheriff is lying, his followers will believe him.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
How does the weight affect his life expectancy?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
I'm going with 5'11" (assuming they make him take his shoes off - I suspect he wears heel lifts which is why he looks so tipped forward all the time) and 290+ lbs.

We should get a pool going!

Posts: 4404 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Obama is 6' 1 1/2". Multiple doctors' reports peg TOG (The Orange Guy) at 6' 3". His last weight from a doctor was 243 in 2019; I'm pretty sure he's gained weight since then.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Obama is 6' 1 1/2". Multiple doctors' reports peg TOG (The Orange Guy) at 6' 3". His last weight from a doctor was 243 in 2019; I'm pretty sure he's gained weight since then.

Was this the same doctor that said Trump was the healthiest and most robust man to ever hold the presidency in the history of ever? Roll Eyes

I suspect that is a whole lot of B.S. -- at 6'3" and 243 he'd be overweight but not huge. He's pretty huge in all the pics I've seen of him since he started his presidential run. Plus he'd have 1.5" on Obama and he clearly doesn't in this photo even with his bouffant hairdo. I'm still sticking with my 5'11" and 290+ number....maybe if the intake cop is feeling generous they'll round up and give him 6' even but I think he's slightly under.

Posts: 4404 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
Was this the same doctor that said Trump was the healthiest and most robust man to ever hold the presidency in the history of ever? Roll Eyes

I saw three references to 6' 3", one each from Bornstein (the crazy doc), Jackson, and Conley. The latter two were his WH doctors.

Sources mention that his driver's license says 6' 2". Mine says 5' 9", but I'm actually 5' 10".

quote:
I'm still sticking with my 5'11"

Melania is 5' 11".

quote:
He's pretty huge in all the pics I've seen of him since he started his presidential run.

I definitely think he's gained weight since he left office. As I mentioned in my post, the 243 number is from 2019.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
My bet is that he says that the scale was inaccurate/broken.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
My bet is that he says that the scale was inaccurate/broken.

ThumbsUp It was rigged!!!

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
The Lincoln Project gets in on the act.

https://action.lincolnproject.us/guesstrumpsweight

Bazootiehead-in-training

Forum Groupie
Picture of CTPianotech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:

Likely over-achieving already.

Posts: 825 | Location: CT | Registered: 10 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CTPianotech:
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:

Likely over-achieving already.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
more if his diaper is full