well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The debate thread
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The debate thread
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
+1000.

Well stated.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37961 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Maybe so. I think if there were truth in advertising, the debates would be better off titled "Campaign Soundbite Lollapalooza!" Because they aren't debates. I think that's where I get stuck.

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Moving forward, they also need to state that no matter what tRumpublics say, they've controlled all branches of government - whatever problem is brought up, THIS IS the America they want.

Not enough good paying jobs? That's what Republicans want.
Kids dying in concentration camps? That's what Republicans want.
Sky-high medical costs? That's what Republicans want.
Climate change/stronger storms? That's what Republicans want.

Fill in the rest...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7557 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
eggzackly

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:

How did Bullock strike you guys?

Unimpressed. He just doesn't have "it."

Buttigieg does. I'm voting for mayor pete.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post