well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    And I just tested positive.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And I just tested positive.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted
Fever of 101 this morning and feel like I’ve been hit it by a truck. Sadly I felt fine yesterday and went to pottery and probably infected a couple of people. (I texted them all). Frowner

Probably our trip to Chico and Yellowstone.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Bummer, jodi. Don't know if you saw, but pj and his wife tested positive a few days ago.

Seems like it's really contagious. Seeing a lot of cases around here.

Hope you feel better soon.

Comfort

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Feel better soon.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Hope you are over that soon.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25710 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that, Jodi.
It looks like you contract COVID more frequently than others.

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12692 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
Oh, no!! Jodi I'm so sorry. At least you had a fun time while the weather was still nice. But damn, you don't need this!!

I woke up feeling like crap myself today. Bad headache,scratchy throat, chills and aches, tummy uncertain. Hoping it is just a reaction to the Covid vax I had on Saturday. But also on Saturday we went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. (It was a really crappy restaurant, very disappointing, and the server kept leaning in and breathing on me, much to my annoyance.)

I have to cook for 15 today and haul the food down to Utah tomorrow for a riding clinic. Our home Covid tests are all over a year past their expiration date. Will go into town to get tested if this doesn't let up.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Jodi, I’m sorry to hear that you have this AGAIN. This strain is quite contagious. Hopefully milder than your previous experiences.

pique, I’m hoping you don’t have Covid, but guessing you probably do. Try one of your old tests. If it’s positive, probably accurate. And if it’s negative, double check with a fresh test.

Good luck to both of you! We had Covid last month (thanks, cruise ship!) but it wasn’t too terrible. Like a bad cold. But I hadn’t had a cold since at least 2019, so that was bad anyway! All better now.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
So sorry. I hope it’s quick and mild.

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Worse than when I had it in 2020. Chills and sweats right now. And I really need to sleep but can’t. Frowner

Smiler Jodi

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Mr wtg sends his sympathies. He had the chills and also couldn't sleep.

Hang in there. It'll get better.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
My confirmation notice for tuning appointments includes an offer to wear a mask if requested.

Today was my first request in months...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I think I may start masking at the grocery store again. Not that I will get Covid, but I’ve gotten some other nasty respiratory viruses the last couple of flu seasons. This makes me not want to go anywhere indoors it’s a bunch of other people. The restaurants we were in were crowde, the old faithful inn was PACKED, it felt like being in an airport!

Smiler Jodi

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I still wear a mask at the grocery store. It’s my talisman. And I wear my mask on planes and in airports, but do take it off to eat/drink in restaurants while traveling. Just trying to reduce exposure time.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Aw, hell.

Hope you feel better soon!

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
So sorry, Jodi. I keep hearing about more people getting it. Frowner

Knocking on wood here. I’m only masking in transit but have gotten lax about stores and restaurants.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post