well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Is Bernard missing?

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/3743975897

30 September 2023, 02:38 PM
big al
Is Bernard missing?
I'm sorry for your Facebook problems, but I, for one, and glad that the Facebook problems have brought you into the WTF family again and hope to continue to see your presence.

Having been around since the old Coffee Room days at PianoWorld, I sometimes reminisce about a number of the people we no longer see and wonder where they are now.

Big Al

--------------------------------
Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

02 October 2023, 06:14 PM
wtg
quote:
Originally posted by big al:
I'm sorry for your Facebook problems, but I, for one, and glad that the Facebook problems have brought you into the WTF family again and hope to continue to see your presence.

Having been around since the old Coffee Room days at PianoWorld, I sometimes reminisce about a number of the people we no longer see and wonder where they are now.

Big Al

+1 here, on both counts.

--------------------------------
When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier