well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    French "Deal" with Terrorists

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

French "Deal" with Terrorists
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
French Intelligence in Hand-Shake Deal with Abu Nidal

quote:
“We made a kind of verbal deal in which I said I don’t want any more attacks on French soil and in return I’ll let you come to France and I guarantee nothing will happen to you,” Bonnet reportedly said in an interview with investigating magistrates in January. “And it worked. There were no further attacks between the end of 1983 and the end of 1985 … afterwards, they carried out attacks in Italy, for example, but that did not concern me as long as there was nothing on French soil.”

For a possible two-year hiatus (which might have happened anyway) the French sold their soul. I can't but think that this emerges from the darkest part of French anti-semitism.

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post