well-temperedforum.groupee.net
LOLcritters (weekend edition)

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/3543922397

28 September 2019, 10:31 AM
wtg
LOLcritters (weekend edition)

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

28 September 2019, 11:00 AM
QuirtEvans
ThumbsUp
28 September 2019, 11:18 AM
ShiroKuro
Love these!!!!!!

Yesterday we were on our way home, Mr. SK was driving and I was zoning out looking out the window. I saw a car coming from opposite direction, driver w/ passengers in the backseat. Since fall semester started, I've noticed a huge increase in what are obviously Uber/Lyft rides (driver, w/ passenger in the back, sometimes with a placard in the front saying Uber etc.)

Anyway, I looked at the car as it comes closer, idly wondering if the passengers were college students or not.

Turns out, the passengers in the back were one big husky and one fluffy all-white samoyed (I think), sitting up and being very well-behaved good dogs, both with the perfect "I'm living my best life" doggie grin, gettin' driven around like royalty.

It was adorable, and I wish I had a photo b/c it would have been perfect for a LOLcritters thread.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

28 September 2019, 01:10 PM
Daniel
LOL!
28 September 2019, 01:10 PM
pianojuggler
I bought that same automatic feeder for Fred and Ginger (we called it kibblematic). An hour or two before it dispensed dinner, they would go to the kitchen and just sit and stare at it until dinner was served.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

28 September 2019, 02:55 PM
RealPlayer
The rocking-horse cat reminded me: Our last cat had a thing about swinging back and forth. She obviously enjoyed it. She would sit in a cardboard box and look up at us "asking" us to pick up the box and swing it back and forth in an arc. She'd spread out her legs to stabilize herself.

Would have gone viral if we'd video'd it.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

28 September 2019, 04:33 PM
LL
;-)

The earth laughs in flowers

29 September 2019, 01:02 AM
Steve Miller
ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.