well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hey dordle fans

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey dordle fans
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
Is it just me or is their stats summary page broken? Every day it tells me my stats as if I’ve only ever played that one time.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
I can't tell you, because I don't keep up with my stats. I play with whatever device is in my hand at the moment. (I like to embrace chaos.)

However, maybe the code for Dordle is just wonky. I've been having a different problem with it for quite some time.

Quirt and I get different puzzles. We both see the same "Daily Dordle #" at the top of the screen, but the words are different. The only other difference I've noticed is that the background for "Daily Dordle #" on my screen is mint green and his is white.

Have I checked all my devices to see if this is true across the board? No, I have not. Because...chaos, I guess.

I do notice that the display for Quordle looks different on my two computers, but I think I get the same puzzle as Quirt on both of them.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I hadn’t tried Dordle (I do quordle every day) - but it’s basically the same, right? Only with just two words?

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20459 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Yes

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post