well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    LOLcritters (guest contributors edition)

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOLcritters (guest contributors edition)
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Today's critters are courtesy of our guest contributors, Steve and Quirt!

and one from me:

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37929 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
These are terrific!

The dog lying in the water? Dallas (Giant Puppy) used to do that. He would also lie in the mud surrounding the watering station at the dog park.

I've seen the picture of the dog on top of the kitchen cabinets - where the plastic plants are supposed to go - with a different caption. In that one the owner is trying to coax the dog down to go for yet another walk during the initial stages of the lockdown. Smiler

I really appreciate your posting these WTG, and look forward to them every Friday.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34969 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Love these!!! I always show these to Mr. SK as well and he loves them too!!!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18509 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post