well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    President-elect Joseph R Biden Jr.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President-elect Joseph R Biden Jr.
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
You're celebrating by going bowling, Chas?? Big Grin

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Or riding a Harley from the 1970s.

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:

Also, f*ck Trump. Seriously. He's a big f*cking baby who needs to grow the f*ck up and get the f*ck out of the White House.
Wow, that’s four f*cks in a 25 word paragraph! Now we know you really mean it. Must be a WTF record! Big Grin

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
Ok, I am so relieved.

Also, f*ck Trump. Seriously. He's a big f*cking baby who needs to grow the f*ck up and get the f*ck out of the White House.

I promise not to cuss when talking about anything else, but I won't be done being angry for a while here....

Never thought I'd see the day . . .

When SK cursed!!

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I love it when she talks dirty ... Big Grin

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Blush

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
In English, no less.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Ole

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
SK, you crack me up. Big Grin

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
From GWB:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/08...ions-read/index.html

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of President Donald Trump’s top evangelical Christian allies, Dallas pastor Robert Jeffress, called Democrat Joe Biden’s victory a “bitter pill to swallow” for conservatives and said that while the result isn’t official, “it appears that he won.”

Trump has refused to concede defeat, though Jeffress, does not embrace his claims that the election has been stolen, and that fraud and cheating on a scale big enough to tilt the outcome has occurred.

“I don’t pretend to be an election expert,” he said by phone. “I trust that if there is that kind of fraud that it would be uncovered.”

In an online column published by Fox News that refers to Biden as president-elect, Jeffress offered advice on how fellow Trump supporters should embrace that development.

“For millions of Christians across our nation, this is a bitter pill to swallow,” he wrote for the network, where he is a frequent commentator. “It’s always easier to submit and to pray for someone when he was our preferred candidate. But the rubber really meets the road when the person who takes office is not the one we supported. Here is our chance to show that Christians are not hypocrites,"

Jeffress' stance might itself be a bitter pill for the president, who insists the election is not over.

The senior pastor at First Baptist Dallas, one of Texas' biggest megachurches, was one of Trump’s earliest and most visible conservative Christian supporters in the 2016 campaign.

Reached by phone on Wednesday, Jeffress emphasized that “I am not in any way calling this election,” though he acknowledged that Biden’s victory is “the most likely outcome.”

https://www.dallasnews.com/new...-is-president-elect/

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
My brother, the Trumplican, told me when Obama was in office that Obama had plans to refuse to concede or leave the White House.
Is that projection or what?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is our chance to show that Christians are not hypocrites,"

Too late

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
quote:
Here is our chance to show that Christians are not hypocrites,"

Too late

Exactly what I was thinking!!

Also, you know, they seem to have not noticed, but Joe Biden is not only Christian, he's more of a practicing Christian than Trump ever was or will be.

smh.

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
My brother, the Trumplican, told me when Obama was in office that Obama had plans to refuse to concede or leave the White House.
Is that projection or what?

What an interesting Thanksgiving dinner you must have ...

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post