well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hey ukulele peeps!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey ukulele peeps!
 Login/Join

Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted
Guitar center seems to have quite the screaming deal on a very pretty uke in their Daily Pick section today!

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Daily-Pick.gc

You know....should you need an upgrade....or another one! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4411 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
❤️

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20474 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Wow that's tempting!!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18602 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Tempting.
Could put it with my other neglected instruments. Big Grin

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25727 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
If I didn't despise the brand so much...

Apparently the company used to make decent enough guitars back in the day, but they push inexpensive stuff manufactured in China and try to push it off as a "good old American company"

So they had a company in China make a unique looking head stock that doesn't even look like it belongs on a Uke.

Fender is doing the same crap with Telecaster and Stratocaster looking Uke.

Barf, barf, barf!

Posts: 13637 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, Lisa! Had a friend who is looking and I passed it along to her....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37994 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post