well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Microsoft Photos

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microsoft Photos
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
Glory of Glories, Microsoft finally updated Microsoft Photos!

And it works again! Nice features, too!

Yahoo!

ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34990 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Hmm, I'll have to take a look.

I used to use MS Photos all the time for basic editing, cropping etc. and then at some point, they removed all the tools I used. Which was just dumb!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18602 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Is that the same as the old Photo Editor that they stopped including with Windoze 8 or 10 and on?

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30039 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Is that the same as the old Photo Editor that they stopped including with Windoze 8 or 10 and on?

Not sure, I only know it as Photos and you use it to download photos from your phone. Windows 10 ruined it and I was glad to see an upgrade.

But not so fast. Now it recognizes my phone just long enough to get me all excited, then hangs and refuses to do anything. ☹️

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34990 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post