well-temperedforum.groupee.net
HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY STEVE MILLER!!

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/2513904497

17 May 2020, 03:04 PM
Amanda
HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY STEVE MILLER!!
We missed it yesterday, but I hope it was great - and likewise may the year to come be healthy and happy for you and your ever-growing family!

(Fooey it was supposed to be a GIF)

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

17 May 2020, 03:10 PM
wtg

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

17 May 2020, 04:16 PM
Lisa
Happy bday!
17 May 2020, 04:20 PM
ShiroKuro
Happy Birthday Steve!!
Flower

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

17 May 2020, 05:05 PM
big al
Happy birthday, Steve.

Are you coming to Cleveland in the foreseeable future? I'd like to get out of the house and see somebody sometime. Maybe if this social distancing doesn't constrain us too much, we could meet somewhere, even if we didn't get too close.

Big Al

Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

17 May 2020, 09:01 PM
Steve Miller
Thanks!

Sharon was going to set up a drive by party but instead set up a Zoom meeting with my entire extended family - 6 months old to 80. I haven't seen most of them for many years. We chatted for 2 1/2 hours!

What a treat! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

17 May 2020, 09:17 PM
Steve Miller
quote:
Originally posted by big al:
Happy birthday, Steve.

Are you coming to Cleveland in the foreseeable future? I'd like to get out of the house and see somebody sometime. Maybe if this social distancing doesn't constrain us too much, we could meet somewhere, even if we didn't get too close.

Big Al

We have plane tickets to visit Cleveland in July but I don't know if we will be ready to fly by then. If we do go I'd certainly like to meet you.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

18 May 2020, 05:31 PM
CHAS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!!

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

18 May 2020, 05:37 PM
RealPlayer
Happy birthday! Missed it on FB too.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

18 May 2020, 05:52 PM
Piano*Dad
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!!

I'll second that!