well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Trump tested positive for COVID-19

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/2483989497

02 October 2020, 11:06 PM
Piano*Dad
Trump tested positive for COVID-19
quote:
’Cause his pulse ox was dipping and he was freaking out and demanding the maximum dose.

As though more is better ...
02 October 2020, 11:10 PM
Piano*Dad
About the Optics

02 October 2020, 11:15 PM
QuirtEvans
If Biden had gone into the hospital, Trump would have been screaming about how old and frail he was, and that he should drop out of the race.

Remember him mocking Hillary’s pneumonia?
02 October 2020, 11:19 PM
jodi
Pretty much. The irresponsibility of it all, the fact that people were exposed to this disease that should not have been, had they followed health protocols. The story about the Trump party at the Debate that took their masks off, and wouldn’t put them back on in when approached by somebody who knew better, and should have insisted. I just hope nobody dies because of this. What a bunch of idiots they all are. (I stayed in my freaking house for an entire month so I wouldn’t infect anybody else!)

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

02 October 2020, 11:39 PM
RealPlayer
And of course we all are paying for top-of-the-line treatment for him when he pays $750 in income taxes.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

02 October 2020, 11:43 PM
Cindysphinx
I want him to recover so we can all finish him off.

Unless . . .

You think maybe someone slipped him a Putin cocktail?
03 October 2020, 12:01 AM
Steve Miller
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:
And of course we all are paying for top-of-the-line treatment for him when he pays $750 in income taxes.

That one injection was reputed to of cost several million dollars.

Or three golf trips.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

03 October 2020, 04:22 AM
wtg
Campaign manager Bill Stepien tests positive.

Trump was treated with Remdesevir

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

03 October 2020, 07:32 AM
QuirtEvans
The remdesivir was totally expected.
03 October 2020, 09:11 AM
Piano*Dad
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
If Biden had gone into the hospital, Trump would have been screaming about how old and frail he was, and that he should drop out of the race.

This is absolutely true. He and his family are truly despicable people, as they have shown us repeatedly over the years. I don't give a fig how may people, friends even, who I shock by calling this bunch of grifters evil and sh!tty people.

But this is a time where Michelle's advice is best. I'm not part of the political process, so I can say whatever I damn well please. The VP and his campaign will behave differently, as they should.
03 October 2020, 09:35 AM
wtg
Senator Ron Johnson tests positive, along with Thom Tillis and University of Notre Dame president John Jenkins.

About the Rose Garden superspreader event:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/20...eader-event/12729380

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

03 October 2020, 12:09 PM
Steve Miller
26 POSITIVE COVID TESTS:

1+2. President & Melania Trump
3. Bill Stepien, Trump campaign mgr
4. Hope Hicks
5. Kellyanne Conway
6. Sen. Mike Lee
7. Sen. Thom Tillis
8. Ronna McDaniel
9. Notre Dame Pres. Jenkins
10-12. Three WH reporters
13-23. Eleven staffers from Cleveland debate
24. Chris Christie
25. Nick Luna, bodyguard
26. Claudia Conway

Life is short. Play with your dog.

03 October 2020, 12:24 PM
Piano*Dad
One wonders how many secret service agents have been infected. They're grumbling openly now.
03 October 2020, 12:28 PM
Nina
Chris Christie the latest on your Trump covid bingo card.
03 October 2020, 01:47 PM
Piano*Dad
Another fat dude at risk... (not a PC comment, I know).