well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Fridgegate

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/2263965397

11 December 2019, 03:21 PM
QuirtEvans
Fridgegate
https://www.washingtonpost.com...pDkEFny92vFgt-R-Z5AI
11 December 2019, 06:36 PM
CHAS
Big Grin

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

11 December 2019, 09:47 PM
Steve Miller
hysteric

Life is short. Play with your dog.

12 December 2019, 07:32 PM
Jack Frost
Do you all subscribe to the Washington Post? I can't get more than 3 seconds in an article.

jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

12 December 2019, 07:58 PM
wtg
You can go to Google News and do a search for the headline. You should be able to get to the article that way. And you can either use multiple browsers or clear out cookies if you reach their limit.

I get stuck because I use an ad blocker. I finally decided to subscribe for a year when they had some deal recently. One of my perks is that I can give away a one month subscription to someone each month. If you're interested, PM me.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

12 December 2019, 08:11 PM
Axtremus
Fridgegate or not, Boris' party seems poised to win big in this election.
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50765773

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

12 December 2019, 08:53 PM
Nina
Understandable. I'd set myself on fire and jump off a cliff to avoid Piers Morgan.
13 December 2019, 06:47 AM
QuirtEvans
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
You can go to Google News and do a search for the headline. You should be able to get to the article that way. And you can either use multiple browsers or clear out cookies if you reach their limit.

I get stuck because I use an ad blocker. I finally decided to subscribe for a year when they had some deal recently. One of my perks is that I can give away a one month subscription to someone each month. If you're interested, PM me.

Because you can get a reasonably priced subscription through Amazon Prime, I subscribe.

I have a dedicated browser for the NYT that I have to scrub after each time I read a NYT article.
13 December 2019, 07:03 AM
jon-nyc
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Do you all subscribe to the Washington Post? I can't get more than 3 seconds in an article.

jf

$3.99 a month if you’re an Amazon Prime member. That’s not introductory, it’s ongoing.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

13 December 2019, 09:53 AM
Axtremus
The subscription price has changed, it's more expensive now.

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album