well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Former Poster

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/2053973697

18 September 2021, 05:27 PM
Steve Miller
Former Poster
I got a friend request from Susan Dorris on Facebook. I accepted and now whoever is using her name is trying to get me to sign up for Publisher's Clearing House or some such. Very pushy - I seriously doubt it's really her.

Is anyone still in touch with her to tell her what is going on?

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

18 September 2021, 09:00 PM
CHAS
Susan must have been cloned. Got one message from her months ago.
Doubt she has internet at her home. It is remote from what I gathered.
Am in Colorado Springs attending a lure coursing competition. Will try to remember to contact her and alert her to the problem.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

18 September 2021, 09:13 PM
wtg
Please tell her I say hello. We had a very nice visit some years back when she came up to Chicago for a piano party. She and I spent the day up at Tempel Farms doing a tour of the stables and training areas before we headed down to kluurs’ for the party.

Hi

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

18 September 2021, 10:16 PM
Doug
As someone who is a high school kid in the early 1970s, this is what I think of as a former poster:

18 September 2021, 10:21 PM
Amanda
Steve, I too got an invitation to friend Susan. but I'm pretty sure it's a borrowed identity.

Her real FBK profile is as follows (the fake one has no pic):

https://www.facebook.com/susan.dorris.35325

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

18 September 2021, 10:22 PM
Amanda
Whoah! Now I see there are at least two that are identical - both with 120 friends.

Then there is a third Susan Dorris profile with only a few friends (and you are one of them here too).

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"