well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Warren Eviscerates a Bernie-Bro

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren Eviscerates a Bernie-Bro
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Very politely

Without even raising her voice, which is Bernie's tactic.

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I thought that was magnificent.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
She did handle it well.

FWIW, to me ‘Bernie Bro’ means something different than a male Bernie supporter. I picture the more rabid cruel types you see on Twitter. This guy wasn’t that.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
By the way, Rubin seems to agree with my head-scratching about her strategy.

quote:
Second, despite her considerable talents, she refuses to confront Sanders when it could make a difference in the race. She shies from engaging with him onstage, preferring to attack other candidates who, quite frankly, are not her problem in the race. Sanders is. Instead, she argues she would be a better president than Sanders but really does not explain why. She is mired in third or fourth place because voters think Sanders is a strong, tough candidate who can beat President Trump. Only by showing how easily it is to tie him up in knots, expose his hypocrisy and reveal his weaknesses will Warren be able to knock him out of the lead. Refusing to do so suggests she is not playing for keeps.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
This editorial is assuming she can do such a thing when there is zero evidence of it.

Warren can prove herself like everyone else. So far she has utterly failed.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post