well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Cordless phone recommendations?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cordless phone recommendations?
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted
Anyone have experience with cordless phones for the hearing impaired? The inlaws are struggling to hear any conversations through their cell or landline phones - even with the hearing aids - and I see that there are some that have bigger numbers, displays and have amplification to raise the volume...

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I have one two sets of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

plus an extra handset:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Let me know if you want to try it out to see if it meets their needs and I'll dig it up from the stuff I had set aside in the basement to get rid of.

My mom never used the pendant and I don't know if they work anymore or not.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post