well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Everyone has the right to change their mind

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1523975797

15 September 2022, 06:33 PM
wtg
Everyone has the right to change their mind
quote:
New Hampshire Republican Senate nominee Don Bolduc on Thursday said the 2020 presidential election was not stolen, reversing course after claiming during his primary that former President Trump won.

During an appearance on Fox News’s “America’s Newsroom,” host Dana Perino asked Bolduc if he still stood by a letter he signed with 123 other retired generals and admirals casting doubt on the election.

“I’ve spent the past couple of weeks talking to Granite Staters all over the state, from every party, and I have come to the conclusion — and I want to be definitive on this — the election was not stolen,” Bolduc said.

“Was there fraud? Yes.” he continued. “Is that a concern of Granite Staters all over the state? Yes. Is there a responsibility for public servants in elected positions to ensure that our citizens have faith in their voting system? Yes.”

As recently as August, Bolduc said he stood by the unfounded claim that Trump won the presidency in 2020.

https://thehill.com/homenews/c...ection-wasnt-stolen/

--------------------------------
When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

15 September 2022, 07:19 PM
Daniel
It wasn't stolen.

It was lost when Hillary Clinton lost Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
15 September 2022, 07:27 PM
Piano*Dad
We're talking about 2020, not 2016.
15 September 2022, 07:27 PM
Steve Miller
I don’t know anything about that guy and I already don’t like him.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

15 September 2022, 07:30 PM
Daniel
My error.

In 2020 the-- "anyone but Trump" message worked.
15 September 2022, 07:35 PM
wtg
August (during a debate): "I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election, and damn it, I stand by [it],"

September: “I’ve spent the past couple of weeks talking to Granite Staters all over the state, from every party, and I have come to the conclusion — and I want to be definitive on this — the election was not stolen.”

As Steve would say, "Remarkable."

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

16 September 2022, 12:04 AM
Nina
In other words, "I talked to a bunch of voters and they told me I was nuts and they wouldn't support me if I didn't back off of my ridiculous claim."
17 September 2022, 02:40 AM
Daniel
Well, there are Republicans with money (to be blunt) who make deals with the DNC to 'become' Democrats and largely fund their own Congressional races as the DNC's chosen candidates. Political expediency seems to be baked into the system.