well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    $750,000
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$750,000
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Are the students causing the ruckus also older/returning students?

Posts: 12757 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
There are some students for sure, but the majority of those arrested aren't affiliated with the uni. I don't know what the age breakdown is for those students who were arrested.

That may also play a role in why so many individuals (reports are around 75) took up the President's offer of amnesty if they would just leave the library, while others stayed.

Posts: 35427 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing the people in Gaza, living in a prison camp, being starved to death, being denied water, electricity, and sanitation, and the survivors of those being deliberately murdered, and the survivors of those being massacred and buried in mass graves, feel the same way.

You should have to be a humanitarian or an activist to care about genocide. Being human should suffice.

Posts: 25196 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post