well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Zelensky says ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zelensky says ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
... what most Ukrainians feel in their bones now, even in Russian speaking areas. And those that disagree may need to find a home back in the mother country.

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Really? He didn't say, "I'm a US puppet and was installed in 2014."? Leaving

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
I admire Zelensky. Ukraine is lucky to have him and his Mrs.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25709 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
https://youtu.be/UBZEs6V-ThU

Who ARE these people anyhow??

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
He's a former Fox commentator on consumer technology, and he dabbles in real estate. He has no expertise on anything in particular. Just seems to be a Tucker wannabe with about as much of a knowledge base. Haven't a clue who his bobblehead sidekick is.

I guess a liberal arts education qualifies him.

Actually, that's an interesting thought. Someone like him sounds smooth and well-informed when in fact he just has a college boy understanding of the world and a bachelor's degree capacity for making himself sound smart to a Fox-brained audience. He takes "facts" out of context to twist their meaning and then claims he is just presenting the facts.

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
He's being sued for some kind of real estate scheme, too.

The sidekick is his wife. She's also a tech person.

Like so much media these days, they're all about clicks.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37938 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
More biased "Western Media" coverage

Scroll down to the long video report and interview that included a Russian spokesperson.

Poor Viktor. He was one of the talking heads in the recent Moscow show who pushed back against some of the stupid hardliners whose grunts amounted to "we'll punch them in the nose."

Here he was set the task of representing Moscow's point of view. He did a masterful job of saying "we're pretty ******" without actually saying that and without criticizing Putin directly. He too has to worry about elevated windows. His point that "Russia will not allow itself to be defeated in Ukraine" was an amazing admission of Russian defeat. And he knows it. This Russian spokesperson's grasp of reality was far stronger than the Tucker-lite guy and his vapid sidekick, whose shtick is clicks and a paycheck.

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
This is what our Russian "friends" and their Tucker and Tucker-lite bobbleheads are reduced to reporting ...

Russians Sink Barge -- crammed with Ukrainian Special Forces!

Well, no, it was a staged attack on a concrete stanchion erected by the Nazis during WWII when they were building a bridge across the Dnipro. Apparently the stanchion is still there and in OK shape. Good German engineering.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
You can get your information on Ukraine from the MSM.

It's a free country.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
https://youtu.be/UBZEs6V-ThU

Who ARE these people anyhow??

https://youtu.be/N0H7PIJcEP0

Chris Hedges might be a journalist more to your liking.

I don't know.

Feel free to investigate his background.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Daniel, what do you think should have been Ukraine's response when Russia invaded? The rest of the world's response?

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37938 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
The quality of recruits ...

... Russia can expect as they sweep the streets for dumb f**** willing to fight. Wink

Some of the comments are priceless.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Daniel, what do you think should have been Ukraine's response when Russia invaded? The rest of the world's response?

Shock and disbelief. /s

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post