well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Amanda Knox, November 2, 2007 Diary Entry

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amanda Knox, November 2, 2007 Diary Entry
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
Amanda Knox wrote this in her diary on November 2, 2007. Meredith Kercher's body was discovered on November 2.

"So I am at the police station right now after a long day of recounting how I was the first person to come home to find my
roommate dead. What's strange is all I want to do right now is write a song about it. It would be the first song I ever wrote, and it would be about someone who died horribly and for no reason. How morbid is that?
I'm starving. I keep wanting to say I could kill for a pizza but it just doesn't seem right.
Laura and Filomena are pretty ****** up.
Raffaele too. I'm mad. First I was scared, then I was sad, then I was confused, then I was pissed, and now... I don't know. I can't really wrap my mind around it. I didn't see her body, and I didn't see her blood, so it was almost like it didn't happen. But it did, in the bedroom right next to mine. The blood was in the bathroom I used to shower today. The door to my house was open for the wind, and now I am homeless, forever without one person who was a part of my life, and I don't know what to do or think." *

*True Justice for Meredith Kercher, Official Case Files, Files by Chronology
(I tried to cut and paste a link but my tablet isn't letting me. Sorry.)

What do you think of Amanda Knox's diary entry?

Posts: 24750 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post