well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    So I was 2 feet

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I was 2 feet
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted
From you know who (or his double, who looked just like him!) a gazillion times today! (No names please, we aren’t supposed to post specifics) Literally right in the middle of the action! Multiple camera angles. Distance shots, close ups! It was wild. It was hot, my feet were killing me, so many people, so many things going on at once! Horses, cars, buggies, wagons, I barely got to sit down. I looked in the mirror after it was all over, I looked like Almira Gulch! (They had me in a wig and a hat!)

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20484 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
what fun!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18610 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Cool

How many more days will you be there?

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38002 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Big fun! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 35000 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Cool

How many more days will you be there?

I don’t know yet, maybe one more.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20484 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Too fun.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13579 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Smokin'

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25734 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
So cool! When/if you're ever able to talk, you have to give us the details about when and how we might spot you! Smiler

Posts: 35384 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Sounds like so much fun!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post