well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Looking for assistance with mixers/sound boards (maybe wrong forum)

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9030004433/m/9471095856

01 August 2016, 10:09 AM
Dualsportvet
Looking for assistance with mixers/sound boards (maybe wrong forum)
Hello people,
I have been tasked with running the sound board for our church. We've always used a piano and acoustic guitar, but recently they've decided to go electric. So how did I get here and why?
Good question. I've been doing some research for the "sound board" and searched google for a sound board forum. Well as you can see this forum showed up. I don't think it's the right place, but maybe someone can help or point me in the right place.

What I'm looking for is assistance with hooking up 2 mixers together (the current configuration), pros and cons, and if I should change from stereo out to mono out from one.

Any assistance or information on where to go for assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you much,
Bryan
01 August 2016, 10:19 AM
wtg
Hey, Bryan, welcome to the forum.

You're right, our "Soundboard" is just the name of a sub-forum (that pretty much no one uses) and not what you're looking for.
We're a group of people who came from a piano forum, but we've evolved to be more of a general discussion forum.

You could try posting in the main forum called Off-Key and see if someone pipes up. We have some pretty smart people here, and maybe someone can give you some info!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to loveā€¦ and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

01 August 2016, 10:38 AM
Dualsportvet
Thank you much, will do.